PhishDefyA Technological Approach to stopping the effects of being Phished
PhishDefy protects where antivirus and employee training let you down. According to the Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report Phishing is the number one threat action in breaches. PhishDefy is an alternative technological solution to costly employee training programs that combats this ongoing malware and e-mail phishing epidemic. PhishDefy protects from zero-day malware and viruses while reducing or eliminating training costs. PhishDefy offers a layered approach of protection that targets the method of attacks that are seen in most breaches.
In 2019 Social Engineering accounted for 80% of reported incidents.
–2019 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report
To protect your environment, PhishDefy:
- Blocks specific and threatening traffic at the Exchange Server
- Prevents specific filetypes from running
- Blocks .exe files from running in known popular malware locations
- Sets up alerts for Encrypted emails
- Prepends encrypted emails with a “Suspicious Email:…” Subject line
- Provides Companies with dashboard and metrics on employee malicious click patterns
- Proprietary technology solution that reduces end user risk up to 95%
Email Antivirus, Why is it not effective?
Antivirus scans your computer programs and files and compares them to known types of malware or viruses. Heuristic detection of scanning for unknown email viruses based on suspicious behavior is not perfect. On average, antivirus blocks 39% of attacks using these two methods of detection.
Anti-Virus, on average, only blocks 39% of attacks.
Employee Cybersecurity Training, Why is it not effective?
- Volume of Emails is too much for employees to remain diligent
- Training requires employees to consider all the variables in a phishing attack and to use their own judgement
- Can you trust the judgement of your employees when they’re not cyber security experts?
1 in 5 employees respond to phishing emails. After scenario-based training, 35% continue to click
We’ve been working with CP Cyber for the past year and we’ve been exceptionally impressed with their service and speed. If you’re in the market for network/system security, this is your team.
Frequently Asked Questions
What operating systems is Phishdefy compatible with?
PhishDefy is compatible with Windows and Microsoft Exchange. Unfortunately, the way Apple and Gmail are configured makes them incompatible.
I have a small company; Do I still need to worry about Phishing?
Yes. All companies big or small can become a target for a Phishing attack. Especially if you are growing fast, the last thing you want to halt your growth is to become victim to a Phishing attack.
Don't risk your business and your clients' private information any longer.
Our team knows the ins and outs of CyberSecurity, and more. We stay ahead of the curve and provide our clients’ peace-of-mind. We’d love to hear from you!