PhishDefy, an alternative technological solution to costly employee training programs that combats the ongoing malware and e-mail phishing epidemic. Whale Phishing, Spear Phishing, we handle it all.
Email Antivirus, Why is it not effective?
Antivirus scans your computer programs and files and compares them to known types of malware or viruses. Heuristic detection of scanning for unknown email viruses based on suspicious behavior is not perfect. On average, antivirus blocks 39% of attacks using these two methods of detection.
Employee Cybersecurity Training, Why is it not effective?
- Volume of Emails is too much for employees to remain diligent
- Training requires employees to consider all the variables in a phishing attack and to use their own judgement
- Can you trust the judgement of your employees when they’re not cyber security experts?
Email Hacking and Threat Technology that protects from zero-day malware and viruses while reducing or eliminating training costs.
PhishDefy protects where antivirus and employee training let you down. PhishDefy offers a layered approach that targets the method of attacks that are seen in most breaches.
To protect your environment, PhishDefy:
- Modifies logging to support detection and metrics gathering.
- Blocks specific and threatening traffic at the Exchange Server
- Prevents specific filetypes from running
- Blocks .exe files from running in known popular malware locations
- Sets up alerts for Encrypted emails
- Prepends encrypted emails with a “Suspicious Email:…” Subject line